Enterprise Applications Oracle Cloud Project Manager
Performs Project Management/ Project Lead advisory and implementation services, managing projects in Oracle ERP and Enterprise Performance Management, and other business areas throughout the enterprise as required, with a particular focus on cloud based solutions. Additionally, the role will include assistance in business development and practice development (especially development of best practice project implementation approach and methods) for the Enterprise Applications practice.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Manage projects (Cloud and On Premise) across the full life cycle of applications implementation for our clients including:
- Planning, estimating, resource management, risk/issue management, stakeholder management, scope, profitability, contract management and customer success
- Manage projects to success in terms of customer expectations, scope, budget and timeline.
- Lead teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures etc. Take a lead role in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate
- Take personal responsibility for managing workload to meet own utilisation targets
- Undertake Practice Development activity – especially in building method and collateral relating to best practice implementation approach and methods
- 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent)
- A professional project management qualification (such as PRINCE2 or PMP).
Experience And Skills
The following are the experience and skills that we would value in the
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients
- 1+ years of experience managing Oracle Cloud Applications projects, with a thorough understanding and experience of the critical success factors for Cloud applications implementation
- 5+ years of Project Management experience within an applications implementation environment, or a mixture of Project Management/ Oracle Applications Implementation experience
- Strong Project Management experience with appropriate Project Management qualification and certification (eg PRINCE2 or PMP), including thorough knowledge of Oracle OUM
- Evidence of Oracle Cloud Project Management experience across at least one full lifecycle implementation
- Evidence of strong Applications Project Management experience across at least two full lifecycles, with corresponding success across all key areas of project delivery – eg customer success, budgets, timeline, scope, stakeholder management and quality
- Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports
- Experience in migrations/deployments of Enterprise Application solutions to the cloud
- Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
- Strong leadership skills; able to conduct meetings and write technically orientated documents
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 100%
- Product – Oracle ERP Cloud
- Product Family – Cloud
- Role – Project Manager, Senior-Level
- Discipline – Oracle ERP Cloud, Cloud
- Domain – Functional
- Domain – Functional
- Begin Date – 22/09/2019
- End Date – 31/12/2019
- Time to Book – 40 hours per week
- Scheduling Considerations
- Estimated in London 2-3 days weekly onsite.
- Some remote job to be done.
- Initial short trip to London.
You might also like
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Infor M3 Functional Consultants to support us...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Infor M3 Finance Consultant to deliver 4-days...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Senior LN Consultant for to assist with...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for an Infor M3 Finance Consultant to support our client...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a M3 Finance Management consultant with Italian market...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a LN Finance Consultant to support our client in...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Senior Infor M3 Applications Consultant to support an M3...
Xencore UK Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Senior M3 Manufacturing Functional Consultant to support...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Senior Infor M3 MEC Technical Consultant. If...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for a Senior LN Consultant for a 1 -...
Xencore (UK) Limited is a Infor partner. We are currently looking for an M3 Technical Consultant with Maintenance Order Management...
It’s a rollout of existing solution. All the local financial packages are to be installed and users educated in using...
BR analysis (workshop) Education (workshop) Configuration & Testing (CRP) Documentation (BluePrint, BRE-130) Additional Information Product - M3 Applications Products (M3A)...